Tri For Life Information
Options Pregnancy Resource Centers
Saturday – June 14th, 2014 – 8:00am
See our home page to download a copy of the swim start times!
Click here to register now!
- Registration fee for individual is $55 and team is $85. (SAVE $10 by registering before May 15th)
- There is no race-day registration
- Certified bike helmets are required!
- Course is designed for beginners and intermediate triathletes
- The Bike and Run route is not a closed course. Traffic is on the race route.
- Transition area is supervised
- Showers, dressing, and restrooms will be available
- Both transitions areas are at the same location
- Lap counters will be provided for swim
- Race day packet pick-up begins at 7:00am
- Race benefits Options Pregnancy Resource Centers.
- The triathlon will start and end at:
- Albany Community Pool
2150 36th Ave. SE Albany, OR
- 500 yard (0.31 mile) pool swim
- 20k (12.5 mile) easy loop bike course (Map of the Bike Route)
- 5k (3.1 mile) flat course run (Map of the Run Route)
- Awards will be presented for all top male and female finishers
- Awards presentation at approximately 11:00am
19 and under
20 – 29
30 – 39
40 – 49
50 – 59
Age categories for 3 person Relay:
- Combined ages under 90
- Combined ages 90 and over
Once registration is closed start times will be assigned to athletes based on swim times. Athletes will be notified through email before the triathlon with information regarding start time, lane and position.
Start time is listed first, followed by your bib number and name. The three numbers following your name are your Wave, Lane and Position. If you are on a team, your team name immediately follows your name.