Since 1986, the staff and volunteers at Options Pregnancy Resource Centers have been committed to providing evidence based medical information and compassionate patient advocacy to those who are experiencing unplanned pregnancies. Everything we do is focused on empowering you to make a well-informed decision.
We offer a variety of free, confidential services including:
- Pregnancy test (with immediate results)
- Information on your options including parenting, adoption, and abortion – as well as Plan B, the “morning after pill”
- Local physician and community referrals
- Limited obstetrical ultrasound
- Regardless of age, religious affiliation, or marital status, we are here for you.