All of our services are free and confidential. To request an appointment, call (541) 924-0160 or complete the form below.
Your appointment: what to expect
- You’ll speak with a patient advocate who genuinely cares about your needs
- Your information is confidential
- There are no fees or insurance paperwork
- Appointments last about an hour
- Ultrasound appointments may only be made in-person at one of our clinics.
If you need immediate help or advice on a weekend, evening or in an emergency situation and can’t get a hold of us, please call the Option Line at 800-712-HELP (800-712-4357)
Sun – Mon: Closed
Tue – Thu: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
1800 16th Avenue SE
Albany, Oregon 97322
In Benton & Polk County:
Our mobile clinic is now offering services in Benton & Polk County. Click here for specific hours and locations. Call or text 541-231-0912 for an appointment or walk in!
Please note that our brick and mortar clinic in Corvallis is permanently closed.
Please fill out the following form to request an appointment. One of our staff will reach out to you as soon as possible during business hours (Tues-Thurs 9-5 & Fri 9-3). If you do not wish to have us call you please call our office 541-924-0160 during business hours to schedule an appointment.