ALL of our services are FREE
Options Pregnancy Resource Centers are Medical Clinics specializing in pregnancy diagnosis through limited obstetric ultrasound. We provide evidence based medical information and compassionate patient advocacy to women making decisions about unintended pregnancies.
- Medical services: Pregnancy testing, pregnancy diagnosis through limited obstetric ultrasound
- Compassionate volunteer patient advocacy and friendship
- Information about options: parenting, adoption and abortion (including procedures and risks)
- Referrals for prenatal care and community resources
- Living arrangement referrals
- Post-abortion support referrals
- Provide information about a relationship with Jesus Christ
Find out more:
Our Commitment of Care and Competence:
- Patients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Patients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Patients always receive honest and open answers.
- Pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Patient information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Patient information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the patient or others against imminent harm.
- Patients receive evidence-based medical information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering evidence-based medical information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communication are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with patients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.
- All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.